Laminating: PE film
Capacity: 3000~5000 Tons
MOQ: 5 Tons
Product Features: GOOD
DESU supplies high-quality PET rolls, which sell well all over the world. Products are mainly used in thermoforming blister packaging materials.
PET (polyethylene terephthalate), a high polymer, is derived from the dehydration condensation reaction of ethylene terephthalate. Ethylene terephthalate is obtained by the esterification reaction of terephthalic acid and ethylene glycol. PET is a milky white or light yellow, highly crystalline polymer with a smooth and shiny surface. It has excellent physical and mechanical properties in a wide temperature range. The long-term use temperature can reach 120℃. The electrical insulation is excellent. Even at high temperature and high frequency, its electrical performance is still good, but the corona resistance is poor. Creep resistance, fatigue resistance, friction resistance, and dimensional stability are all very good.
1. It has good mechanical properties, the impact strength is 3~5 times that of other films, and the folding resistance is good.
2. Resistance to oil, fat, dilute acid, dilute alkali, and most solvents.
3. It has excellent resistance to high and low temperatures. It can be used for a long time within a temperature range of 120°C, and can withstand high temperatures of 150°C and low temperatures of -70°C in short-term use, and has little effect on its mechanical properties at high and low temperatures.
4. The gas and water vapor permeability is low, that is, it has excellent gas, water, oil and peculiar smell performance.
5. High transparency, can block ultraviolet rays and good gloss.
6. Non-toxic, tasteless, good hygiene and safety, and can be directly used for food packaging.
PET transparent sheet can be used in various food and drug packaging materials. PET sheet itself is non-toxic and will not release harmful substances at room temperature, and its excellent ductility is the basis for packaging products. . At the same time, the surface of the PET sheet can be printed with patterns to help decorate the outside of the package or to help distinguish the items in the package.
Secondly, packaging materials for textiles and electrical components. PET sheets can effectively isolate water and oxygen, and will not allow these elements to damage the internal content.
PET sheet can be used as the basis of video tape, video tape and film.
The fourth application of PET sheet is electrical insulating materials, capacitor films, flexible printed circuit boards and membrane switches.
Product Name: PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate ) Sheet Roll
Category: PETG, APET, GAG, RPET.
Certificate: SGS, ROHS, ISO, TDS, MSDS, etc.
Length: No limit
Weight: per roll 50-200kg or customized
MOQ: 1 ton
Monthly production: 3000-5000 tons
Delivery time: 7-15 days
Delivery Methods: Ocean shipping, air transportation, express, land transportation.
Global market: Europe, South America, North America, Europe, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Australia, etc.
Payment Term: Payment Term Credit card, T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal.